- 2.0 adult development antwerp management school authenticiteit authentic leadership authentiek authentiek leiderschap authority badaracco chris lowney David De Cremer development dialogue Dirk Beeuwsaert diversiteit diversity feedback floyd & wooldridge followership Frank Van Massenhove gedeeld leiderschap herman van rompuy hr jacques rogge Jesse Segers Joost Callens jo sanders koen marichal L4MM leadership leadership development leadership interview leadership thoughts leading from the middle leiderschap leiderschapsontwikkeling lynda gratton macht management Martin Luther King middle management newnormal newnormal leadership Nicola Pless nieuwnormaal ontwikkeling personal persoonlijke ontwikkeling peter hinssen Peter Piot philippe naert politiek power reflection responsibility Robert Cialdini Ronald Heifetz self awareness shared leadership social influence story-telling Thomas Maak Toon Bossuyt transformational leadership trust values verandering vertrouwen VMA vrijheid waarden white space Wouter De Geest Wouter Torfs zelfbewustzijn
- 116,598 hits
- Goffee & Jones on authentic leadership: "Why should anyone be led by you?"
- Ronald Heifetz on leadership - Part I: "Leadership is not waiting for the coach's call to adress hard problems."
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part II: the difference between power, authority and leadership
- Middle managers & leadership - part 2: leading from the middle: future proof middle managers.
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part III: the five strategic principles of leadership
- "I'm sceptical about evolution on egalitarinism in society. eg china as largest economy is elitist" Euwema. https://t.co/zTNJWV7LoR 7 hours ago
- "the ideology is 'young is better' while there is no age effect for performance, creativity..." Prof. Euwema 7 hours ago
- "a strong egalitarian value/culure leads to better performance and happiness" prof. Euwema at symposium equality & inclusion 8 hours ago
- "positive discrimination is often needed in favor of minority groups to counter in-group favoritism" - prof Euwema 8 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: You can choose #courage or you can choose comfort, but not both. @BreneBrown #leadership #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: If you stay open to everyone's feedback, you won't be able to be #courageous. #leadership @BreneBrown #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: Biggest challenges in #leading #values based org: managing self, eliminating artificial barriers in company @Potbelly #ICA… 4 hours ago
- @phverhaeghe You're not leading,whatever style,if you don't feel vunerable from time to time.It doesn't mean I see… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: reflection
There’s a silent revolution going on in more traditional organisations. Matrix structures, communities, and projects distribute leadership throughout the organization and make the formal organograms fluid. On top of that, the boundaries between external and internal become permeable. This revolution enables … Continue reading
“Which leadership book or training can you recommend me?” These simple questions require very complex answers if you consider all dimensions of leadership. I combine abstraction and maturity levels for clarifying the field. Kegan and Lahey* define three levels of adult … Continue reading