- 2.0 adult development antwerp management school authenticiteit authentic leadership authentiek authentiek leiderschap authority badaracco chris lowney David De Cremer development dialogue Dirk Beeuwsaert diversiteit diversity feedback floyd & wooldridge followership Frank Van Massenhove gedeeld leiderschap herman van rompuy hr jacques rogge Jesse Segers Joost Callens jo sanders koen marichal L4MM leadership leadership development leadership interview leadership thoughts leading from the middle leiderschap leiderschapsontwikkeling lynda gratton macht management Martin Luther King middle management newnormal newnormal leadership Nicola Pless nieuwnormaal ontwikkeling personal persoonlijke ontwikkeling peter hinssen Peter Piot philippe naert politiek power reflection responsibility Robert Cialdini Ronald Heifetz self awareness shared leadership social influence story-telling Thomas Maak Toon Bossuyt transformational leadership trust values verandering vertrouwen VMA vrijheid waarden white space Wouter De Geest Wouter Torfs zelfbewustzijn
- 117,540 hits
- Goffee & Jones on authentic leadership: "Why should anyone be led by you?"
- In sameness we connect, in diversity we grow. (Virginia Satir)
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part II: the difference between power, authority and leadership
- Ronald Heifetz on leadership - Part I: "Leadership is not waiting for the coach's call to adress hard problems."
- Tasks are better performed when they're chosen instead of assigned
- RT @wduyck: Ondermeer dankzij onze studiebeurzen haalden nergens (behalve finland) meer Eur kinderen een hoger diploma dan hun ouders dan i… 10 hours ago
- RT @vincekumar: Provoke for positive impact #Facilitation twitter.com/martingilbrait… 10 hours ago
- RT @SteveGutzler: Never forget where you come from… and go back and help others. #leadership #teamwork 10 hours ago
- werken met de nieuwe #19thoughts. 3de poging. 4de nodig. "fixing the plane while flying" #klerenvandeleider https://t.co/HstfcMfpTD 10 hours ago
- RT @PelckmansPro: Bekende CEO's getuigen over #leiderschap in #Deklerenvandeleider van @KoenMarichal en @SegersJesse, verkrijgbaar vanaf 15… 18 hours ago
- RT @WimCoreynen: Did you know @AntwMgtSchool is moving next year? Here's a preview https://t.co/ntKDNPPdRH 2 days ago
- @gpetriglieri Will do :) 3 days ago
- @gpetriglieri Interesting documentary theartsdesk.com/tv/bruce-sprin… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: newnormal
“We all agree about the need to change the work place. We share your conclusions on the future of work. But tomorrow we, HR, go back to our companies and try to create a burning platform within our management teams. … Continue reading
“Never waste a good crisis. It’s the rule nr. 1 of the Obama administration,” says Rahm Emmanuel, former chief of staff and now mayor of Chicago. And probably that’s the essence of leadership, to make the adaptive changes to new … Continue reading
Oldnormal leadership relies on unilateral command & control + structure & rules to set the direction and organize people. Newnormal leadership engages the whole community to define direction and organize for the future. How to do that? Pruzan & Mikkelsen … Continue reading
“Half of the MBA students find greed a good thing.” Musings on responsible entrepreneurship and the hand of the leader.
“Half of the MBA students find greed a good thing,” said Thomas Maak yesterday during his lecture with his wife Nicola Pless on responsible leadership. They are both professors and researchers in the field of business ethics. “A lot of … Continue reading
I learned a valuable lesson this evening, as I participated to the SM Secrets event of Startupbreaks.com. I thought I would learn about how to improve my impact on the internet through Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook. Instead I got lost. 6 … Continue reading
Last night 21 participants of the Next Generation Leadership Program met Sofie Claes in the Antwerp Fashion Museum. Sofie is a young, recent graduated fashion designer with a first collection, far reaching ambition and a 40.000 EURO loan to sponsor her participation in the Paris Fashion week in March 2011. The group got … Continue reading