- 2.0 adult development antwerp management school authenticiteit authentic leadership authentiek authentiek leiderschap authority badaracco chris lowney David De Cremer development dialogue Dirk Beeuwsaert diversiteit diversity feedback floyd & wooldridge followership Frank Van Massenhove gedeeld leiderschap herman van rompuy hr jacques rogge Jesse Segers Joost Callens jo sanders koen marichal L4MM leadership leadership development leadership interview leadership thoughts leading from the middle leiderschap leiderschapsontwikkeling lynda gratton macht management Martin Luther King middle management newnormal newnormal leadership Nicola Pless nieuwnormaal ontwikkeling personal persoonlijke ontwikkeling peter hinssen Peter Piot philippe naert politiek power reflection responsibility Robert Cialdini Ronald Heifetz self awareness shared leadership social influence story-telling Thomas Maak Toon Bossuyt transformational leadership trust values verandering vertrouwen VMA vrijheid waarden white space Wouter De Geest Wouter Torfs zelfbewustzijn
- 116,600 hits
- Goffee & Jones on authentic leadership: "Why should anyone be led by you?"
- Ronald Heifetz on leadership - Part I: "Leadership is not waiting for the coach's call to adress hard problems."
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part II: the difference between power, authority and leadership
- Middle managers & leadership - part 2: leading from the middle: future proof middle managers.
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part III: the five strategic principles of leadership
- "I'm sceptical about evolution on egalitarinism in society. eg china as largest economy is elitist" Euwema. https://t.co/zTNJWV7LoR 7 hours ago
- "the ideology is 'young is better' while there is no age effect for performance, creativity..." Prof. Euwema 7 hours ago
- "a strong egalitarian value/culure leads to better performance and happiness" prof. Euwema at symposium equality & inclusion 8 hours ago
- "positive discrimination is often needed in favor of minority groups to counter in-group favoritism" - prof Euwema 8 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: You can choose #courage or you can choose comfort, but not both. @BreneBrown #leadership #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: If you stay open to everyone's feedback, you won't be able to be #courageous. #leadership @BreneBrown #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: Biggest challenges in #leading #values based org: managing self, eliminating artificial barriers in company @Potbelly #ICA… 4 hours ago
- @phverhaeghe You're not leading,whatever style,if you don't feel vunerable from time to time.It doesn't mean I see… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: newnormal
“We all agree about the need to change the work place. We share your conclusions on the future of work. But tomorrow we, HR, go back to our companies and try to create a burning platform within our management teams. … Continue reading
“Never waste a good crisis. It’s the rule nr. 1 of the Obama administration,” says Rahm Emmanuel, former chief of staff and now mayor of Chicago. And probably that’s the essence of leadership, to make the adaptive changes to new … Continue reading
Oldnormal leadership relies on unilateral command & control + structure & rules to set the direction and organize people. Newnormal leadership engages the whole community to define direction and organize for the future. How to do that? Pruzan & Mikkelsen … Continue reading
“Half of the MBA students find greed a good thing.” Musings on responsible entrepreneurship and the hand of the leader.
“Half of the MBA students find greed a good thing,” said Thomas Maak yesterday during his lecture with his wife Nicola Pless on responsible leadership. They are both professors and researchers in the field of business ethics. “A lot of … Continue reading
I learned a valuable lesson this evening, as I participated to the SM Secrets event of Startupbreaks.com. I thought I would learn about how to improve my impact on the internet through Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook. Instead I got lost. 6 … Continue reading
Last night 21 participants of the Next Generation Leadership Program met Sofie Claes in the Antwerp Fashion Museum. Sofie is a young, recent graduated fashion designer with a first collection, far reaching ambition and a 40.000 EURO loan to sponsor her participation in the Paris Fashion week in March 2011. The group got … Continue reading