- 2.0 adult development antwerp management school authenticiteit authentic leadership authentiek authentiek leiderschap authority badaracco chris lowney David De Cremer development dialogue Dirk Beeuwsaert diversiteit diversity feedback floyd & wooldridge followership Frank Van Massenhove gedeeld leiderschap herman van rompuy hr jacques rogge Jesse Segers Joost Callens jo sanders koen marichal L4MM leadership leadership development leadership interview leadership thoughts leading from the middle leiderschap leiderschapsontwikkeling lynda gratton macht management Martin Luther King middle management newnormal newnormal leadership Nicola Pless nieuwnormaal ontwikkeling personal persoonlijke ontwikkeling peter hinssen Peter Piot philippe naert politiek power reflection responsibility Robert Cialdini Ronald Heifetz self awareness shared leadership social influence story-telling Thomas Maak Toon Bossuyt transformational leadership trust values verandering vertrouwen VMA vrijheid waarden white space Wouter De Geest Wouter Torfs zelfbewustzijn
- 116,600 hits
- Goffee & Jones on authentic leadership: "Why should anyone be led by you?"
- Ronald Heifetz on leadership - Part I: "Leadership is not waiting for the coach's call to adress hard problems."
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part II: the difference between power, authority and leadership
- Middle managers & leadership - part 2: leading from the middle: future proof middle managers.
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part III: the five strategic principles of leadership
- "I'm sceptical about evolution on egalitarinism in society. eg china as largest economy is elitist" Euwema. https://t.co/zTNJWV7LoR 7 hours ago
- "the ideology is 'young is better' while there is no age effect for performance, creativity..." Prof. Euwema 7 hours ago
- "a strong egalitarian value/culure leads to better performance and happiness" prof. Euwema at symposium equality & inclusion 8 hours ago
- "positive discrimination is often needed in favor of minority groups to counter in-group favoritism" - prof Euwema 8 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: You can choose #courage or you can choose comfort, but not both. @BreneBrown #leadership #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: If you stay open to everyone's feedback, you won't be able to be #courageous. #leadership @BreneBrown #ICAM2017 4 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: Biggest challenges in #leading #values based org: managing self, eliminating artificial barriers in company @Potbelly #ICA… 4 hours ago
- @phverhaeghe You're not leading,whatever style,if you don't feel vunerable from time to time.It doesn't mean I see… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Martin Luther King
1. Leadership identifies the adaptive challenge. It puts the finger on the values at stake and the work to be done. For leadership without authority this is easier. The sole focus enables to become the lightening rod for the issue, the … Continue reading →
Leadership is often defined as social influence. That makes leadership trivial and instrumental: people using their influence to reach group goals. At the same time we all associate leadership with ‘making the difference’, ‘realizing breakthroughs’, ‘transformation’. Heifetz shows the way … Continue reading →
Ronald Heifetz on leadership – Part I: “Leadership is not waiting for the coach’s call to adress hard problems.”
“How can we understand and define leadership, not only in its effectivity, but also in its morality?” “Did Hitler show great leadership?” It’s an easy question to provoke a debate on leadership. The answer to that question is not easy. … Continue reading →