- 2.0 adult development antwerp management school authenticiteit authentic leadership authentiek authentiek leiderschap authority badaracco chris lowney David De Cremer development dialogue Dirk Beeuwsaert diversiteit diversity feedback floyd & wooldridge followership Frank Van Massenhove gedeeld leiderschap herman van rompuy hr jacques rogge Jesse Segers Joost Callens jo sanders koen marichal L4MM leadership leadership development leadership interview leadership thoughts leading from the middle leiderschap leiderschapsontwikkeling lynda gratton macht management Martin Luther King middle management newnormal newnormal leadership Nicola Pless nieuwnormaal ontwikkeling personal persoonlijke ontwikkeling peter hinssen Peter Piot philippe naert politiek power reflection responsibility Robert Cialdini Ronald Heifetz self awareness shared leadership social influence story-telling Thomas Maak Toon Bossuyt transformational leadership trust values verandering vertrouwen VMA vrijheid waarden white space Wouter De Geest Wouter Torfs zelfbewustzijn
- 116,600 hits
- Goffee & Jones on authentic leadership: "Why should anyone be led by you?"
- Ronald Heifetz on leadership - Part I: "Leadership is not waiting for the coach's call to adress hard problems."
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part II: the difference between power, authority and leadership
- Middle managers & leadership - part 2: leading from the middle: future proof middle managers.
- Ronald Heifetz* on leadership - Part III: the five strategic principles of leadership
- "I'm sceptical about evolution on egalitarinism in society. eg china as largest economy is elitist" Euwema. https://t.co/zTNJWV7LoR 7 hours ago
- "the ideology is 'young is better' while there is no age effect for performance, creativity..." Prof. Euwema 7 hours ago
- "a strong egalitarian value/culure leads to better performance and happiness" prof. Euwema at symposium equality & inclusion 8 hours ago
- "positive discrimination is often needed in favor of minority groups to counter in-group favoritism" - prof Euwema 8 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: You can choose #courage or you can choose comfort, but not both. @BreneBrown #leadership #ICAM2017 5 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: If you stay open to everyone's feedback, you won't be able to be #courageous. #leadership @BreneBrown #ICAM2017 5 hours ago
- RT @AACSBevents: Biggest challenges in #leading #values based org: managing self, eliminating artificial barriers in company @Potbelly #ICA… 5 hours ago
- @phverhaeghe You're not leading,whatever style,if you don't feel vunerable from time to time.It doesn't mean I see… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: 8. Development & mindset
Due to the increasing complex problems we are facing as individuals, organizations, institutions, society, the ‘genius with a thousand helpers leadership model’ is more and more replaced by ‘shared leadership’. This has implications for leadership development. Let me start … Continue reading
“Is het voldoende veilig voor iedereen? Dat bewaken is mijn hoofdopdracht en die van HR. Of misschien meer nog mijn levenswerk,” aldus Joost Callens (Durabrik) tijdens een bijzonder gesmaakt seminarie over authentiek leiderschap georganiseerd door ITAM en Empathos. “Als het … Continue reading
Talent leadership can be understood as playing to strenghts of people, focusing on what makes them unique and leveraging those unique talents to the well-being of the individual and the company. In our research (Veestraeten & Leroy, 2012) we have … Continue reading
With Drath (2001) we distinguish three mindsets, which also can be linked to different times and situations. Leaders can be ‘ego-dominant’ and hold on to a vertical perspective. These leaders want obedience and loyalty. They believe they have special gifts or … Continue reading
Leadership that deals with social change values everybody and is inclusive. It doesn’t consider talent or potential as a prerogative for a select target group. It doesn’t pigeon-hole people. It takes each and every possible person along in the task … Continue reading
Leadership masters a positive attitude. It doesn’t see the world in short comings, problems or defaults. “The boundaries we create in life are imaginary; they don’t exist, but we create them. Then we feel trapped by them,” as Joseph Jaworski … Continue reading